- 4BH to become Magic 882
- The Rolling Stones Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BH?
- Chitty Chitty 4BH 4BH
- Win $1000 of Christmas decorations!
- Stones rolling into Australia
- Celtic Woman plays first fiddle
- Michael and the Lambe
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CAROLYN on Having issues streaming 4BH? Up until a few weeks ago I have been able to listen to you on my Internet radio here in th UK. It now tries to connect to ... more
- Nancy Kuhl on 4BH to become Magic 882 I like the new line up for 2014 what about weekends and nights are Steve Barker,DonnaLynch and Greg Newman staying. more
- Edward Thirkill on 4BH to become Magic 882 Who will be doing weekends? more
- Joy Scully on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH I just adore Cher's New Song: 'I hope you find it'. 4BH was the first to play it. Well done!! And also Paul McCartney's ... more
- Suzanne on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH I'm a mum of five children, 48, am extremely critical of artists today and rarely buy 'new' music, having been ... more
- Michelle on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH Loving this song, heard it playing my daughters swimming school lessons, it's a toe tapper more
- Maria Allan on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH I think Taylor Henderson is the best. more
- Angela Todd on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH Yes please play 'Borrow my heart' on your radio station. Taylor Henderson is pure aussie-grown talent. He has a unique sound ... more
- REg Sothman on Paying it forward Darling you really deserve that..congratulations. more
- Joy Scully on New song from Paul McCartney I agree with my friend Jim Gorring.I also relay like Paul's new song. He's still got what it takes!! :) more
- Jim Gorring on New song from Paul McCartney I really like this song already, & that is not always the case when first hearing a new song. more
- tarek on Buble baby born so sweet baby,i wanna know more about this baby. more
- Paula on New song from Paul McCartney New is a Paul McCartney winner, pure magic as usual. Thank you for the music. more
- Lord John on New song from Paul McCartney Excellent stuff from the great one more
- Mike Duggan on Jo Camilleri's tribute Hi,I'd love to go to see "Here comes the night...My disability prevents me from affording tickets; my speech which can be ... more
- Cherie on Win your Ekka tickets on 4BH Will be nice to go to the EKKA for the first time with my new partner and his son and share the experience more
- physio burleigh on Win a car with 4BHyundai! Keep this going please, great job! more
- Nola on Soldier returns home to cat yep cats can get huffy.At least he didn,t turn into scary cat & have a hissy fit claws an all. more
- Eleanore Beilby on Win your Ekka tickets on 4BH It will be a first for my 2 boys and I can't wait for the strawberry ice cream. more
- Jenny Giuffrida on Win your Ekka tickets on 4BH My 4BH ap doesn't work anymore. It just keeps shutting down when I open it :-( more
Welcome to my class
4BH Breakfast: Pricey read a poem that was attached to a small paper bag of gifts given to his daughter by her teacher on the first day of grade two and got very emotional about it, and thought it was so beautiful and well written that he shared it with 4BH listeners.
Welcome to my second grade class!
I am so glad that you are here!
I have made you a bag of goodies,
to help describe our year.
The "Eraser" is to let you know,
it is ok to make mistakes.
We will correct them and learn from them,
no matter what it takes!
The "Smarties" say I know you are smart,
and really special too.
The "Lifesaver" is to remind you,
that I am here for you.
The "Pencil" represents the learning,
that together we will do.
Second grade can be pretty tough,
but it is a tonne of fun too!
The "Funny Joke" says we will laugh a lot,
while travelling through Grade 2.
The "Cross" is to remind you,
just how much God loves you.
And finally, the "Red Heart" is just to let you know,
how valuable you are to all in 2Blue!
Hello 4BH,I just finished watching a catchy new song video clip on yahoo 7 of John Travolta and Olivia Newton John called "I think you might like it ",do you know if it is available to purchase in the near future as I rang the local music store and they have not heard of it. Your self being a radio station I'm sure you could find out.PLEASEjimmy Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 11:17 AM
Thank you Michael for sharing the poem that was given to Eden on her first day back at school - what a beautiful teacher she and other students will have the opportunity of her teaching them.We only wish that there would be a lot more teachers like her. I have taken a copy to give to my grand-children to read. God Bless all our Teachers and children starting their little lives in this World
to-day.4 BH is a wonderful station that we all have had
the privledge to tune into
for many years.
Regards to all Kal CrollKal Croll Wednesday 6 February, 2013 - 1:44 PM
wonderful poem, thanks for sharing it with us. There should be more of this....Adriana Tiratel Friday 1 February, 2013 - 12:36 PM