- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- How good is your karaoke?
- He's a MAGIC fan!
- Welcome to Magic 882
- The Rolling Stones Tour
- Having issues streaming MAGIC?
- Stones rolling into Australia
- Must-dos for 2014 travels
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John on Welcome to Magic 882 Great station, fantastic music. It is great to have Moyd back, thanks to him and Loretta my wife and myself got to see the ... more
- John R on Welcome to Magic 882 Coming in great at St George using Tunein app/interface. It was like wise while we volunteered in Thailand for 18 months. I ... more
- Mikey Oliver on Welcome to Magic 882 I just love driving home with the better music variety and getting the laughs I need after a hard day's work. more
- tony on Welcome to Magic 882 firstly well done i switched from the other station as soon i herd the Ian K was joining your station great move. Are you ... more
- Lynette on Welcome to Magic 882 Love it!!! Sorry to see some great presenters go, nice to have Moyd back - but what about Loretta??? Looking forward to ... more
- john on Welcome to Magic 882 Great to see you have gain a great voice like Ian Keenan from 4KQ now what about getting The Continuous Call Team on the ... more
- Victor Hillier on Welcome to Magic 882 I like the look of the new 882 Only thing I would like to return is Band Stand on Saturday night I love the Mousic that you ... more
- Shayne on Welcome to Magic 882 Ian Keenan will be an asset - I won't be the only one to follow him to your station. All the best more
- Jason & Lissy on Welcome to Magic 882 Jo Henderson is doing Nights she was Music programmer and Morning Host at 973FM More announcmnst will be made closer to the ... more
- Matt on Welcome to Magic 882 My mum might not like this, sh doesn't like change.I however Like the easy mix of new songs 4BH has been playing recently, I ... more
- steve crump on Welcome to Magic 882 Hi,I live in the uk and love 4BH, but for the last 2 weeks I can't find you on either of my 2 internet radios (I can on my ... more
- CAROLYN on Having issues streaming MAGIC? Up until a few weeks ago I have been able to listen to you on my Internet radio here in th UK. It now tries to connect to ... more
- Nancy Kuhl on Welcome to Magic 882 I like the new line up for 2014 what about weekends and nights are Steve Barker,DonnaLynch and Greg Newman staying. more
- Edward Thirkill on Welcome to Magic 882 Who will be doing weekends? more
- Joy Scully on New song from Paul McCartney I agree with my friend Jim Gorring.I also relay like Paul's new song. He's still got what it takes!! :) more
- Jim Gorring on New song from Paul McCartney I really like this song already, & that is not always the case when first hearing a new song. more
- tarek on Buble baby born so sweet baby,i wanna know more about this baby. more
- Paula on New song from Paul McCartney New is a Paul McCartney winner, pure magic as usual. Thank you for the music. more
- Lord John on New song from Paul McCartney Excellent stuff from the great one more
- Mike Duggan on Jo Camilleri's tribute Hi,I'd love to go to see "Here comes the night...My disability prevents me from affording tickets; my speech which can be ... more
Welcome to my class
4BH Breakfast: Pricey read a poem that was attached to a small paper bag of gifts given to his daughter by her teacher on the first day of grade two and got very emotional about it, and thought it was so beautiful and well written that he shared it with 4BH listeners.
Welcome to my second grade class!
I am so glad that you are here!
I have made you a bag of goodies,
to help describe our year.
The "Eraser" is to let you know,
it is ok to make mistakes.
We will correct them and learn from them,
no matter what it takes!
The "Smarties" say I know you are smart,
and really special too.
The "Lifesaver" is to remind you,
that I am here for you.
The "Pencil" represents the learning,
that together we will do.
Second grade can be pretty tough,
but it is a tonne of fun too!
The "Funny Joke" says we will laugh a lot,
while travelling through Grade 2.
The "Cross" is to remind you,
just how much God loves you.
And finally, the "Red Heart" is just to let you know,
how valuable you are to all in 2Blue!
Hello 4BH,I just finished watching a catchy new song video clip on yahoo 7 of John Travolta and Olivia Newton John called "I think you might like it ",do you know if it is available to purchase in the near future as I rang the local music store and they have not heard of it. Your self being a radio station I'm sure you could find out.PLEASEjimmy Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 11:17 AM
Thank you Michael for sharing the poem that was given to Eden on her first day back at school - what a beautiful teacher she and other students will have the opportunity of her teaching them.We only wish that there would be a lot more teachers like her. I have taken a copy to give to my grand-children to read. God Bless all our Teachers and children starting their little lives in this World
to-day.4 BH is a wonderful station that we all have had
the privledge to tune into
for many years.
Regards to all Kal CrollKal Croll Wednesday 6 February, 2013 - 1:44 PM
wonderful poem, thanks for sharing it with us. There should be more of this....Adriana Tiratel Friday 1 February, 2013 - 12:36 PM