- We're at the Ekka !
- Jersey Boys coming to cinemas
- Kate Bush comeback
- Bob Dylan brings his band to Brisbane
- Queen will rock you
- The White Album Concert
- Hot Chocolate to play Brisbane
- Roxette returning to Australia
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Linda McGregor on Welcome to Magic 882 882 all day everyday more
- kelli on Jersey Boys coming to cinemas loved the jersey boys the film would be unreal ,the story is awsomme like the guys who are in it more
- deborah dunn on Hot Chocolate to play Brisbane it's good weather for hot chocalate more
- carol dickson on Welcome to Magic 882 & now Chris Riegeer !! I remember yo reading the news on the OTHER station !!! Now you are where ALL the others are . good ... more
- maureen on Jersey Boys coming to cinemas Loved the stage play can't wait to see the Movie.I think Australian Jersey boys can match it with anyone. Can't go and see ... more
- Rob Perrin on Welcome to Magic 882 Listening all the way in Canada. Ready to celebrate Canada Day at midnight. Love your music. Listen always. more
- Pat on Welcome to Magic 882 Just wonderful to hear a familiar voice this afternoon with Kim Mothershaw, filling in for another favourite of mine, Greg ... more
- carol dickson on Welcome to Magic 882 this is the best 5 for the drive i've listened to . Harrison Craig has the most wonderful voice . how proud must his Mum be ... more
- raylene murdock on Welcome to Magic 882 just a note to say how much i love ur station and the music. u play such great music all the time ur presenters are great ... more
- Fay on Welcome to Magic 882 Love the Magic 882. The music is fantastic. Love Saturday nights and Sunday night at 9pm.I admit to having my radio on 24 ... more
- Lorraine on Welcome to Magic 882 Am loving the "Saturday night Fever" Line up Don't want that old show back. The 70's are great. Finally got something to ... more
- David Thornton on The Rolling Stones Tour Listening from Bedford, TX USA. You guys are great!!! We don't have a station like this in Texas or USA. Love the hits ... more
- kanggaa on Welcome to Magic 882 this music I have heard so far, and the personality of the presenters, has been excellent.Congrats on the "makeover" more
- Barry Apps on Welcome to Magic 882 Hi Jo,You are one of the best female presenters that I know on radio. We get full strength Digital reception here at ... more
- kev smythe on Welcome to Magic 882 love 882 and there music more
- Shane on Welcome to Magic 882 Wow! My wife and I have just found Magic 882 after being forced off our usual Internet station due to the PPCA's decision ... more
- Chris Williams on Welcome to Magic 882 Enjoying the new station. Line up of music is very good. more
- George on Welcome to Magic 882 Enjoying your format, and thanks for A-League news in your sports reports. Magic 882 is now our preferred station at the New ... more
- John on Welcome to Magic 882 Great station, fantastic music. It is great to have Moyd back, thanks to him and Loretta my wife and myself got to see the ... more
- John R on Welcome to Magic 882 Coming in great at St George using Tunein app/interface. It was like wise while we volunteered in Thailand for 18 months. I ... more
The Bee Gees: The Unveiling
4BH Michael Price: Multi-award winning singer-songwriter Barry Gibb will return home to Queensland’s Moreton Bay Region on February 14 to unveil a tribute to the phenomenal career of the Bee Gees.
Moreton Bay Region Mayor Allan Sutherland said Barry would officially open Bee Gees Way - a walkway dedicated to the achievements of the Gibb brothers - and unveil a life-size statue at 2pm.
"It is a huge honour to welcome Barry back to his coastal home town of Redcliffe for this special event," he said.
"According to Barry, the Moreton Bay Region is the true birthplace of the Bee Gees.
"It was in Redcliffe in the late 1950s that the three young brothers gathered around a microphone and for the first time performed using a name now famous around the globe.
"It is therefore extremely fitting that a themed walkway be named after the brothers to mark Moreton Bay Region's place in the remarkable story of the Bee Gees.
"The fact that Barry has personally curated the walkway – selecting the photos and penning the stories and captions – makes Bee Gees Way a must-see for any fan of music."
Bee Gees Way is located between Redcliffe Parade and Sutton Street, Redcliffe. The walkway overlooks beautiful Moreton Bay, near the site of the Redcliffe Jetty where the brothers used to swim, fish and play.
Mayor Sutherland said Barry was excited to be returning to the Moreton Bay Region.
"This part of the world holds many dear memories for Barry and he is looking forward to sharing the opening of Bee Gees Way with fans, family and friends," Mayor Sutherland said.
Radio stations 4BC and 4BH are Moreton Bay Regional Council's official media partners for the opening of Bee Gees Way.
With a career that has spanned more than five decades Barry Gibb stands as one of the most prolific singer/songwriter/producers of the modern era.
As co-founder and creative leader of the Bee Gees, Barry along with his brothers Maurice and Robin represent one of the most successful vocal groups in rock and roll history, having sold more than 200 million albums to date.
The opening of Bee Gees Way coincides with Barry's Mythology concert tour of Australia and New Zealand.
For concert details and ticketing information visit www.livenation.com.au