- 4BH to become Magic 882
- The Rolling Stones Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BH?
- Chitty Chitty 4BH 4BH
- Win $1000 of Christmas decorations!
- Stones rolling into Australia
- Celtic Woman plays first fiddle
- Michael and the Lambe
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Nancy Kuhl on 4BH to become Magic 882 I like the new line up for 2014 what about weekends and nights are Steve Barker,DonnaLynch and Greg Newman staying. more
- Edward Thirkill on 4BH to become Magic 882 Who will be doing weekends? more
- Joy Scully on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH I just adore Cher's New Song: 'I hope you find it'. 4BH was the first to play it. Well done!! And also Paul McCartney's ... more
- Suzanne on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH I'm a mum of five children, 48, am extremely critical of artists today and rarely buy 'new' music, having been ... more
- Michelle on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH Loving this song, heard it playing my daughters swimming school lessons, it's a toe tapper more
- Maria Allan on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH I think Taylor Henderson is the best. more
- Angela Todd on Want to hear Taylor Henderson on 4BH Yes please play 'Borrow my heart' on your radio station. Taylor Henderson is pure aussie-grown talent. He has a unique sound ... more
- REg Sothman on Paying it forward Darling you really deserve that..congratulations. more
- Joy Scully on New song from Paul McCartney I agree with my friend Jim Gorring.I also relay like Paul's new song. He's still got what it takes!! :) more
- Jim Gorring on New song from Paul McCartney I really like this song already, & that is not always the case when first hearing a new song. more
- tarek on Buble baby born so sweet baby,i wanna know more about this baby. more
- Paula on New song from Paul McCartney New is a Paul McCartney winner, pure magic as usual. Thank you for the music. more
- Lord John on New song from Paul McCartney Excellent stuff from the great one more
- Mike Duggan on Jo Camilleri's tribute Hi,I'd love to go to see "Here comes the night...My disability prevents me from affording tickets; my speech which can be ... more
- Cherie on Win your Ekka tickets on 4BH Will be nice to go to the EKKA for the first time with my new partner and his son and share the experience more
- physio burleigh on Win a car with 4BHyundai! Keep this going please, great job! more
- Nola on Soldier returns home to cat yep cats can get huffy.At least he didn,t turn into scary cat & have a hissy fit claws an all. more
- Eleanore Beilby on Win your Ekka tickets on 4BH It will be a first for my 2 boys and I can't wait for the strawberry ice cream. more
- Jenny Giuffrida on Win your Ekka tickets on 4BH My 4BH ap doesn't work anymore. It just keeps shutting down when I open it :-( more
- Zerahiah Bodle on Win your Ekka tickets on 4BH Which should I make sure I listen to for a chance at winning Ekka tickets? :) more
The Bee Gees: The Unveiling
4BH Michael Price: Multi-award winning singer-songwriter Barry Gibb will return home to Queensland’s Moreton Bay Region on February 14 to unveil a tribute to the phenomenal career of the Bee Gees.
Moreton Bay Region Mayor Allan Sutherland said Barry would officially open Bee Gees Way - a walkway dedicated to the achievements of the Gibb brothers - and unveil a life-size statue at 2pm.
"It is a huge honour to welcome Barry back to his coastal home town of Redcliffe for this special event," he said.
"According to Barry, the Moreton Bay Region is the true birthplace of the Bee Gees.
"It was in Redcliffe in the late 1950s that the three young brothers gathered around a microphone and for the first time performed using a name now famous around the globe.
"It is therefore extremely fitting that a themed walkway be named after the brothers to mark Moreton Bay Region's place in the remarkable story of the Bee Gees.
"The fact that Barry has personally curated the walkway – selecting the photos and penning the stories and captions – makes Bee Gees Way a must-see for any fan of music."
Bee Gees Way is located between Redcliffe Parade and Sutton Street, Redcliffe. The walkway overlooks beautiful Moreton Bay, near the site of the Redcliffe Jetty where the brothers used to swim, fish and play.
Mayor Sutherland said Barry was excited to be returning to the Moreton Bay Region.
"This part of the world holds many dear memories for Barry and he is looking forward to sharing the opening of Bee Gees Way with fans, family and friends," Mayor Sutherland said.
Radio stations 4BC and 4BH are Moreton Bay Regional Council's official media partners for the opening of Bee Gees Way.
With a career that has spanned more than five decades Barry Gibb stands as one of the most prolific singer/songwriter/producers of the modern era.
As co-founder and creative leader of the Bee Gees, Barry along with his brothers Maurice and Robin represent one of the most successful vocal groups in rock and roll history, having sold more than 200 million albums to date.
The opening of Bee Gees Way coincides with Barry's Mythology concert tour of Australia and New Zealand.
For concert details and ticketing information visit www.livenation.com.au
Hi I have been a fan of the Bee Gees since they began their career and I have a good mate of mine Neville Helman who played drums on their first hit Spicks and Specks. I was wondering if you would ask Barry Gibb if he would like to see him. His phone number is 0414660343 and I am sure it would bring back memories for both of them. Regards John Folleyjohn folley Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 2:40 PM
The Bee Gees Way is a Fitting Tribute for the Greatest Australian Music Act Of All Time. Accept My Condolences for the Passing of your Family ( Who were Like Family to Me in your Music) with Heart Felt Lyrics and Melodies!
Sincerely Andrew (A Maurice Gibb Look alike)Andrew Cox Friday 25 January, 2013 - 8:14 AM
Bravo Pricey and 4BH. About time these lads were recognised for the brilliance they gave us all. Well done Moreton Council too.Mark Preston Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 7:44 AM