- Keith Urban: ACM winner
- Tina Arena returns
- Stones tour postponed
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- How good is your karaoke?
- He's a MAGIC fan!
- Welcome to Magic 882
- The Rolling Stones Tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John on Welcome to Magic 882 Great station, fantastic music. It is great to have Moyd back, thanks to him and Loretta my wife and myself got to see the ... more
- John R on Welcome to Magic 882 Coming in great at St George using Tunein app/interface. It was like wise while we volunteered in Thailand for 18 months. I ... more
- Mikey Oliver on Welcome to Magic 882 I just love driving home with the better music variety and getting the laughs I need after a hard day's work. more
- tony on Welcome to Magic 882 firstly well done i switched from the other station as soon i herd the Ian K was joining your station great move. Are you ... more
- Lynette on Welcome to Magic 882 Love it!!! Sorry to see some great presenters go, nice to have Moyd back - but what about Loretta??? Looking forward to ... more
- john on Welcome to Magic 882 Great to see you have gain a great voice like Ian Keenan from 4KQ now what about getting The Continuous Call Team on the ... more
- Victor Hillier on Welcome to Magic 882 I like the look of the new 882 Only thing I would like to return is Band Stand on Saturday night I love the Mousic that you ... more
- Shayne on Welcome to Magic 882 Ian Keenan will be an asset - I won't be the only one to follow him to your station. All the best more
- Jason & Lissy on Welcome to Magic 882 Jo Henderson is doing Nights she was Music programmer and Morning Host at 973FM More announcmnst will be made closer to the ... more
- Matt on Welcome to Magic 882 My mum might not like this, sh doesn't like change.I however Like the easy mix of new songs 4BH has been playing recently, I ... more
- steve crump on Welcome to Magic 882 Hi,I live in the uk and love 4BH, but for the last 2 weeks I can't find you on either of my 2 internet radios (I can on my ... more
- CAROLYN on Having issues streaming MAGIC? Up until a few weeks ago I have been able to listen to you on my Internet radio here in th UK. It now tries to connect to ... more
- Nancy Kuhl on Welcome to Magic 882 I like the new line up for 2014 what about weekends and nights are Steve Barker,DonnaLynch and Greg Newman staying. more
- Edward Thirkill on Welcome to Magic 882 Who will be doing weekends? more
- Joy Scully on New song from Paul McCartney I agree with my friend Jim Gorring.I also relay like Paul's new song. He's still got what it takes!! :) more
- Jim Gorring on New song from Paul McCartney I really like this song already, & that is not always the case when first hearing a new song. more
- tarek on Buble baby born so sweet baby,i wanna know more about this baby. more
- Paula on New song from Paul McCartney New is a Paul McCartney winner, pure magic as usual. Thank you for the music. more
- Lord John on New song from Paul McCartney Excellent stuff from the great one more
- Mike Duggan on Jo Camilleri's tribute Hi,I'd love to go to see "Here comes the night...My disability prevents me from affording tickets; my speech which can be ... more
The Bee Gees: The Unveiling
4BH Michael Price: Multi-award winning singer-songwriter Barry Gibb will return home to Queensland’s Moreton Bay Region on February 14 to unveil a tribute to the phenomenal career of the Bee Gees.
Moreton Bay Region Mayor Allan Sutherland said Barry would officially open Bee Gees Way - a walkway dedicated to the achievements of the Gibb brothers - and unveil a life-size statue at 2pm.
"It is a huge honour to welcome Barry back to his coastal home town of Redcliffe for this special event," he said.
"According to Barry, the Moreton Bay Region is the true birthplace of the Bee Gees.
"It was in Redcliffe in the late 1950s that the three young brothers gathered around a microphone and for the first time performed using a name now famous around the globe.
"It is therefore extremely fitting that a themed walkway be named after the brothers to mark Moreton Bay Region's place in the remarkable story of the Bee Gees.
"The fact that Barry has personally curated the walkway – selecting the photos and penning the stories and captions – makes Bee Gees Way a must-see for any fan of music."
Bee Gees Way is located between Redcliffe Parade and Sutton Street, Redcliffe. The walkway overlooks beautiful Moreton Bay, near the site of the Redcliffe Jetty where the brothers used to swim, fish and play.
Mayor Sutherland said Barry was excited to be returning to the Moreton Bay Region.
"This part of the world holds many dear memories for Barry and he is looking forward to sharing the opening of Bee Gees Way with fans, family and friends," Mayor Sutherland said.
Radio stations 4BC and 4BH are Moreton Bay Regional Council's official media partners for the opening of Bee Gees Way.
With a career that has spanned more than five decades Barry Gibb stands as one of the most prolific singer/songwriter/producers of the modern era.
As co-founder and creative leader of the Bee Gees, Barry along with his brothers Maurice and Robin represent one of the most successful vocal groups in rock and roll history, having sold more than 200 million albums to date.
The opening of Bee Gees Way coincides with Barry's Mythology concert tour of Australia and New Zealand.
For concert details and ticketing information visit www.livenation.com.au
Hi I have been a fan of the Bee Gees since they began their career and I have a good mate of mine Neville Helman who played drums on their first hit Spicks and Specks. I was wondering if you would ask Barry Gibb if he would like to see him. His phone number is 0414660343 and I am sure it would bring back memories for both of them. Regards John Folleyjohn folley Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 2:40 PM
The Bee Gees Way is a Fitting Tribute for the Greatest Australian Music Act Of All Time. Accept My Condolences for the Passing of your Family ( Who were Like Family to Me in your Music) with Heart Felt Lyrics and Melodies!
Sincerely Andrew (A Maurice Gibb Look alike)Andrew Cox Friday 25 January, 2013 - 8:14 AM
Bravo Pricey and 4BH. About time these lads were recognised for the brilliance they gave us all. Well done Moreton Council too.Mark Preston Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 7:44 AM